Friday, August 24, 2007

You Know There Is One Thing That I Will Admit That I Do Not Know How To Do

One of the things that I do not know how to do is how to add the adsense code using blogger.com's newer template/layout option. Using this option is supposed to make it more easier for people to be able to add the adsense codes to their blog. The reason why I don't use it is because you have to give them your Adsense sign-on information and I am just not ready to do that yet.

When I want to add the adsense codes to my blogs I still use the "classic" template version so that I can go in and "tweak" my codes and html coding.

Another important thing that I have just now started to do is to make back-ups of my blogs. Even though I have seen this advised all the time I simply just did not want to go through all of the hassle (and it turns out that it is really not too much of a hassle) of backing up my blog's template / layout. But I do see the importance of it now and I would advise everyone else to do the same thing!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home