Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The 15th Of The Month And Adsense

If you go to my first Adsense Consultant blog you will see on the first post that there is a screenshot of the Adsense payment history. If you look closely at the top screenshot you will see a line that says "July earnings will be finalized by August 10th.

Now when I first joined adsense I thought that them processing the payments during the first few weeks of the next monty was an indication that we as the adsense publishers would get paid earlier. But I have come to learn that such is not the case.

All information has to be given to adsense BEFORE the 15th of each month in order for you to get your payment. So even though the monthly earnings can be finalyzed anytime before the 15th of the month - don't expect an earlier payment!

On one of adsense's own pages they give an example of a payment demo. This example sticks out in my mind because they use the 16th as an example of a payment date. Of course none of my payment dates has been as early as the 16th of the next month. My adsense payment dates are usually around the 24th of the month but have been as late as the 26th of the month.

The earliest adsense payment that I got was in December of 2006 when I got a payment on the 21st of December! I considered that an early Christmas present (thank you adsense) and started spending!.

I have tried to calculate the adsense payment date each month but it is a very hard thing to do. There is one thing that I remember from last month's payment and that is that since I am on the east coast any

"payment in progress"

line is going to show after 7pm (which is 4pm Adsense time! But other than that calculating which day that adsense payment is going to come is too hard. For example for this month of August 2007 the 24th is on a Friday. Now for those that have the EFT option we all know that deposits to an EFT account won't show until AFTER the weekend if the deposit is made on a Friday.! Of course the payment date could be - technically speaking - anytime after the 15th of the month! However adsense does say that their payment procedures have to be varified. And then there is also the question of just how many adsense payments they have to actually process - which I am assuming is a lot!

I visit a couple of other message boards and forums and around this time everybody starts taking odds/bets on when the payment date is going to occur. Different people have their different calculations for the adsense payment date but none of them seem set in stone.

So for now - only time will tell.

What date am I hoping to get MY adsense payment?

YESTERDAY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home