Saturday, August 18, 2007

Someone deliberately clicking the ads on your site to get your adsense account disabled

August 20, 2007 - Here is a link to another's blog post about what Google (and Adsense) are trying to do to help determine invalid click fraud


Adsense Help

for Invalid Clicks!



So I go and check my adsense numbers today and I found out that someone intentionally made a number of clicks on the ads that appear on this blog. I immediately notified adsense!

As long as it is not myself that is clicking on these ads, Adsense's equipment will show that it is not me that is clicking on the ads so many times.

So to anyone that is trying to stop my adsense account by sabotaging it with invalid and excessive clicks you are going to be very disappointed!


Sunday, August 19, 2007 - I found out something very interesting when I was checking my traffic stats. I was able to pinpoint the time that the invalid click user had invalidly clicked the ads on my blog.

I'm going to turn this information over to adsense to see if they can do anything with it!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully AdSense will listen to you. Sometimes they are shoot first, ask questions later... WAY LATER.... NEVER

August 18, 2007 at 1:04 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

Even though the invalid clicker might be web savvy I did manage to get some information about them when I was checking the stats for my traffic. I'm wondering (and hoping) that adsense will be able to do something with the information.

August 19, 2007 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home