Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Client Or An Extension Of A Client

The Computer Dude's MySpace Page


Here you see a very cleverly made animated gif graphic that now appears as The Computer Dude's MySpace Profile. I didn't even think you could use an animated gif as part of your MySpace profile but now that I know that you can I'm going to animate my own MySpace page.

I have also gotten 2 new clients who want me to work on their myspace profile pages.

It is also becoming increasingly clear that a lot of people need help with their blogs on Blogger.com. It seems that a lot of people want to be able to change the basic layout of their blog - like taking things off and adding things on and so on.

If you would like to see a list of my services and my fees just visit my Adsense Page

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home