Sunday, June 15, 2008

How Did I Learn HTML And How Long Did It Take Me To Learn It?

So many people are posting about how they want to change and/or modify their blog's layout - and this usually involves working with the html coding of the blog.

Those that are new to html coding get frustrated when trying to change the layout of their blog.

Personally I think that html coding can be difficult for any beginner! One mis-placed character and you could mess up your whole page!

I have gotten to the point where I can do html editing in the Window's notepad program BUT it took me a while to even get to that point! When I first started working with html it was way back with AOL's AOL Press program - which I think that I still have on my computer! Basically I learned html by trial and (a lot of) error and the most ironic thing is that even if you think you know it all - something new comes along!

So even though I can be pretty good at html coding I'm still learning.

If you're new to html coding then you might as well relax and "enjoy the ride" because this is something that just cannot (generally speaking) be learned in a day!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NYC Foodie said...

Thanks for sharing tips & candid comments on Google's services.
I came across your blog address in the Blogger Help Group.

June 16, 2008 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

Well I'm glad that at least you liked the replies that I was given on the Blogger Help Group boards!

Others there have labeled me a "troll" and say that I am "pimping" my blog!

June 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home