Thursday, June 5, 2008

Is There A Better Blogging Site Than Blogger.com?

Now it seems that people are looking for other blogging sites to put their blogs on because they are getting frustrated and fed up with blogger.com.

First of I have to say that personally I'm not having too many problems with Blogger.com and my blogs that I have on Blogger.com so I haven't even thought of moving my blog elsewhere. Whenever I get one of those bx error code screens I just bypass right out of it and I go back to working on my blog.

About the only real problem that I am having with my Blogger.com blog is with my
test blog and that is only because of a video that I uploaded to this test blog just to see if I encountered any error problems when I uploaded the video.

Other than that I haven't had too many problems with my Blogger.com blogs.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Hey there, thanks for replying to my post on the blogger help forums. Is there any way that you could take a look at my blog and see what you think? I know absolutely nothing about html, so I don't even know how to do the trial and error fix!! Yikes!

June 11, 2008 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

Analyzing one's html is hard and complicated work. While I do now of a way to be able to look at the html of your blog this is not the kind of work that I do for free!

A "trial and error" fix is that you will have to go back and take a look at the things that were recently added to your blog like widgets or new coding.

You're going to have to go over them to see which one is the cause of your blog's problem.

June 13, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home