Saturday, May 3, 2008

bX-188dt2

Just a few minutes ago I was typing the previous blog entry about what happens after you report your bx error code to Blogger.com. After I finished typing the post and clicked on "publish", I got an error code screen message! The specific error code that I got was bx-188dt2! My post didn't publish!

What a perfectly splendid time to use the bypass procedure and guess what?

It Worked!



My new post showed up on my blog!

I take this as a sign to just prove my point that there IS a way to get out of the bx error code screen!

I'm kind of glad that I did get the error code screen because it reinforces what I have been saying in my previous posts!

I got out of the bx-error code screen (again)!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger maryt/theteach said...

So why don't you tell people how to get out of the error code?

Also what about delivery notification failures from Blogger to AOL?

May 5, 2008 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

It is not up to me to tell people how to get out of the error code. It is up to the people at Blogger.com to tell the bloggers how they can bypass the error code screen.

It is their position that there is no bypass procedure - yet I have been able to bypass it for the last several months.

So if they say that there is no bypass procedure they are going to just have to face the fact that this is something that they are wrong about.

As for your other question, have you notified Blogger.com and AOL about the trouble(s) you are having?

May 6, 2008 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger deejay said...

can you help how to bypass this error code bX-a2ooj7. i have this problem day ago, and it seems blogger don't reply to my problems. i save a new template in the layout, so i fave this code after that. please help. deejay

May 28, 2008 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

Like I have said before you have to get the bypass procedure from Blogger.com themselves.

So far when I have used it myself it has worked on every bx error code that I have gotten so far and I have been able to get out of those bx error code screens and can go back to working on my blog(s).

Even though Blogger.com encourages people to report their bx error code problems their site says that unless they need more information from you that they may not contact you once you have sent them information about your bx error code problem.

May 31, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home