Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Have Started A New Blog - My BX Error Code Blog

I have decided to start a new blog called My BX Error Code Blog.

It is not an official Blogger.com blog but I decided to start it because of the many people that have been posting about the error code problems that they have been having with their Blogger.com blogs.

I just hope that this blog will provide a good place for people to find out more about the bx error code problems that they have been having and also to compare it with other people who are having the same problem(s).

I just started the blog so it will take some time for the list to get more full.

As a matter of fact this will be a very daunting task because there are so many bx error codes out there!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home