Friday, June 13, 2008

Are You Having Problems With FTP And Your Blog On Blogger.com?

Here is a link to a current status report about the ftp problem.

According to Blogger.com, on June 11, 2008 they have posted that the problem has been solved.

Unfortunately since the posting of that message, other people have been posting on the Blogger.com help groups that they are still having problems with ftp-ing and their blogs.

I really can not say whether or not the bx error code bypass procedure will work on the problems people are having with ftp-ing and their blogs simply because I have not used the ftp option with my own blogs so I have never needed to use that option

However I may some time in the future test this out just to see if the bypass procedure will work as far as ftp is concerned.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home