Sunday, June 1, 2008

Been Offline For A Couple Of Weeks!

I recently had a power outtage problem and was not able to get online with my computer for a couple of weeks.

I'm currently viewing and answering some posts on the Blogger Help message boards right now and it disheartening to see that there are still a lot of people posting about the bx error codes that they are still getting.

Recently a new crop of problems seems to be people having trouble with uploading / viewing videos on their blogs.

With so many different error codes being reported by people it seems that the number of different error codes are increasing.

Since I have been back online I haven't had any problems posting to my blogs as of yet.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home