Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bypassing Blogger.com's BX Error Codes - An Update!

Here is a reply that I made to someone who said that there was no bypass procedure to get out of the Blogger.com's BX error code screen:

Unfortunately you are wrong about this. I see now that I was wrong in
assuming that the Blogger staff knew about this "bypass" procedure and
I will say so in my blog.

When I was working on my blog and the error screen came on with the
offending bx error code I did a few keystrokes and got out of the
error screen and I was back to my blog template where I was able to
get back to work on my blog. Ever since then when I have gotten any
bx error code screen I just simply use the procedure again and again I
am able to get out of the error code screen and go right back to
working on my blog as if no error screen occurred. I did not clear my
cache or browser during any of these times. I have not had a problem
since with the error code screen...............................

Unfortunately you shouldn't think that just because someone receives a
"random" error code that its not an important issue to them. Many
times they may not even know that the error code that they are getting
is considered "random" and I don't think that it would be a good PR
move to mention that Blogger.com "are not concerned with the random
occurance error code(s)" because that is not sending a good message to
those bloggers that are receiving error codes that are considered
"random". They may be "random" to Blogger but they aren't considered
"random" to the people that are getting them

Never once have I called the bypass procedure a "secret" - I always
assumed that Blogger knew of the procedure but now upon reading your
post I see where you have posted that they don't know of or are aware
of any bypass procedure. The "error code" label links to my blog I
provided because those are the posts where I talk about the error code
problems and I tell people to contact the Blogger staff - which is
what I remember those error code screens saying - meaning that Blogger
wanted people to report the error codes to them. I do take issue with
what you said because I have seen you post links to specific blog
posts of yours where you tell people the same thing which is to report
their error code problems to Blogger - plus I provide a link to the
form on the side of my blog.

I also have to tell you that you are wrong about there being no bypass
to the error screen because I have used it myself to get out of the
error screen every time the error screen has showed up when I'm
working on my blog. Unfortunately just because you don't know what
the bypass procedure is doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. I know it
exists because I use it and it works. I am only assuming that the
reason why the Blogger.com staff isn't telling people about it is
because they want people to report their error codes as opposed to
just giving the bloggers the bypass procedure so that they can just
get out of the error code screen and bypass the error code screen
altogether
.


So while there IS a bypass procedure to get out of Blogger.com's error code screen they don't seem to think that there is?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home