Saturday, June 21, 2008

One Of Blogger.com's Newest Options - Blog List

I have to say that I like this new feature very much! You can't see it on this blog because this blog is still using the older template layout but you should be able to see it on my The Adsense Consultant Blog.

Not only can you add a listing of your favorite blogs but you can also include a snippet of information regarding that blog's last post and how long it has been since the last post.

With the recent flux of complaints about the bx error code problems that Blogger.com has been having for quite some time now - this is a very welcomed good thing / feature that Blogger.com has added!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Threeundertwo said...

I've loved this feature for weeks, but I wonder if I've hit the upper limit of how many blogs it can handle. I've selected for it to show blog title, post title and time updated, but now I'm only seeing the blog title on the list. I've set the default to 10 blogs. It started doing this when I added a few more this week.

It's inconsistent, sometimes it seems to display just fine.

http://litandlaundry.blogspot.com/

I will say I love seeing this on other people's blogs too - I tend to follow post titles that catch my eye. We all benefit from this.

July 15, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home