Thursday, September 13, 2007

One Of My Current Projects......

One of the projects that I am currently working on for a client involves incorporating his business card into the template of his blog. I am coming to find out that this involves a lot of detailed work - especially where graphics are concerned!

I have completed the first hurdle which was adapting their business card to a format that I can use as the background for their blog. Now the next step is to work this design into the template of their blog.

I will keep you informed of my progress.

Blogger.com does provide you with some templates that you can use for your blog but you get about eight different choices and there may come a time when you want to change your blog's template to something else that's more customized.

There are a lot of great looking blogger templates out there but you are going to have to be careful if you want to use them in your own blog. Before making any changes to your blog's template make sure that you make a back-up copy of your template. That way if you make a mistake or mess up your template then you will still have a copy of your original template.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home