Friday, September 7, 2007

Clients - The Computer Brother - Step 2 - Increasing His Traffic

I just posted an entry on my Adsense Consultant Blog about one of my clients - The Computer Brother. Here is a link to that post:

Increasing A Client's Blog Traffic

It doesn't matter whether or not you have adsense added to your blog because almost everyone would like their blog to have more traffic and more visitors to their blog. Sometimes people try too hard to accomplish this and they start to get frustrated.

I'm going to be working closely with this client since the next step is to increase the traffic to his blog. I have started to monitor his traffic numbers just to see where his traffic numbers were as opposed to what they are now. I have sent him an email giving him one thing that he can do to start increasing his traffic and I'm going to just how well this "one thing" works by monitoring his traffic.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home