Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What I Did With My Adsense Payment.......

Well after all the waiting I finally got my adsense payment!

What did I do with my adsense payment?

Well for the last three months, the first thing I did was order a pizza - which is exactly what I did today! (I also ordered a cheeseburger platter and some hot wings!)

I also paid my cellphone bill and my internet bill.

I didn't spend it all of course but I have enough left over to pay both my phone bill and my water bill!

Of course my goal is to be able to pay ALL of my bills with my adsense money and I'm working on that too! (-:

I think of the "ordering of the pizza" as a celebration of earning enough adsense money for the month to treat myself for a job well done!

* As a side note I am happy to report that I made the $100 minimum adsense earning amount in order to get a payment next month (actually I reached that goal about a week ago!) - so anything I earn for the rest of August is just icing on the cake!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home