Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm Trying Some Search Engine Optimization Experiments

I did another check of my search engine results on Google's search engine today and I found out that there are now 3 links to my adsense blogs that appear on page 1 of google's search engine results for the words "adsense consultant".

I also took notice of the sites that are listed above my own site's url in the search engines and I wanted to see if I could make the link to my blog appear higher on the list of search engine results.

Experiment #1 - I just re-arranged some wording in a strategic place located on my blog and since I just did this today I'm going to give it few days to see how it turns out.

Of course my ultimate goal would be to have my blog listed first on page 1 of the search engine results for the term

adsense consultant

and so far it does appear on page 1 - with three different listings of links to my blogs!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home