Saturday, August 11, 2007

You Never Know Where Opportunities Will Come From

I just got 2 more clients! Again - Yayyyyyy for me!

What kind of work will I be doing for these new clients?

MYSPACE!



I will be customizing their myspace pages. For this service I will have to charge them $100 each because they want a specific looking kind of background for their myspace page(s). Plus they want added animated graphics and I haven't decided whether I will charge extra for that yet.

So here is another kind of service that I am going to have to add to my resume:

MySpace Consultant!



I got these 2 clients from "word of mouth" advertising which - in my honest opinion - is the best kind of advertising there is! I also sent them a link to my own MySpace page and I think that is what "sealed" the deal!

As popular as Myspace is there are still people who want a myspace page but they want to be able to spruce their pages up but they don't know how to do it. So that is when they get someone like me to do it for them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home