Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Poll Results So Far! - About Blogger.com's BX Error Code Problem

So far the poll results show that the majority of people who voted believe that there is no bypass procedure for the bx error code problems that I have posted about on my own BX Error Code Blog.

Since I have been posting about these bx error code problems I have found out that someone else has found a different way as to how to get out of the bx error code problem. However their method involves being able to get out of the bx error code screen BEFORE you can change it.

A few people have voted that they believe that Blogger.com knows how to get out of the bx error code screen but they are just not telling their bloggers how to do so. Personally I find that hard to believe. Why would they keep it to themselves? It would make a lot of Blogger.com bloggers happy if they knew how to get out of those bx error code screens when confronted with them. I have even had a few people tell me that they think that the "techies" at Blogger.com already know how to get out of the bx error code screens.

The poll is still open and you can still cast your vote.

The poll is located on the side of this blog.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bloof said...

You advertised help on dealing with the error code, but this no help at all. Thanks for wasting my time.

August 11, 2008 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

If you are having a bx error code problem have you contacted Blogger.com to help you solve it?

August 12, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home