Monday, April 7, 2008

I Solved A Blogger Error Code Problem!

bX-6a4f6j



I got this error code after I approved a comment on my blog. After approving the comment I wanted to post a new entry but got the above error code. Not thinking I did one of those shortcut keyboard combinations and I was able to get back to my dashboard where I could post a new entry to my blog!

I have always seen posts about how people have gotten this error code when using their blog but I haven't seen a solution to the problem until now!

Here is a current list of error codes associated with Blogger.com. Although finding the solutions to these error codes is hard any information about them will be helpful! If the error code that you have received is listed here, rest assured that someone else has gotten the same error code!

  • bX-1wajdl

  • bX-3hviut - seems to have to do with adding images to one's blog

  • bX-415l3r

  • bX-4smx9i - seems to happen when uploading an XML template. When the "save" button is clicked this error code will appear

    • *On March 28th, someone reported in their blog that Blogger.com had fixed the above error code. However, it seems that people are still reporting this very same error code problem!

  • bx-521uz2 - occurs when changing blog from private to public

  • bX-5jdh20 - seems to happen when trying to post a movie to one's blog

  • bX-5lhq11 - happens when trying to go to a link and/or when editing the date that is posted on the link

  • bX-5tdd1p - happens when uploading images

  • bX-5ut2yc - happens when trying to post to a group blog

  • bX-6a4f6j - the error code that I mentioned above. I got this error code after I approved a comment on my blog. After approving the comment I wanted to post a new entry but got the above error code. Not thinking I did one of those shortcut keyboard combinations and I was able to get back to my dashboard where I could post a new entry to my blog! This error occurred and I was able to get out of it and return to posting an entry on my blog

  • bX-6ffx55 - occurs when you try to log in to your blogger account. Some people have posted that they have kept on getting this error code for as long as a week!

  • bX-7bohb0 - error # that appears when trying to upload blog image

  • bx-88mwzi - happens when trying to upload (default) template from one's desktop

  • bX-93nylq - happens when one is trying to post an entry to their blog

  • bX-aoj9qb

  • bX-blb2zs - occurs when trying to upload a photo to your blog,
    when trying to delete a photo from the header of your blog

  • bX-btcv0r

  • bX-dovrcv - seems to have to do with adding some type of widget or feed burning-related item to one's blog but then the blogger decides to delete it and that is when they get this error code

  • bx-h59pth - you get this error code when trying to publish a post and/or your post is not being accepted. It may help to save your post as a "draft" until you can figure out how to solve the problem.

  • bX-k556ax

  • bX-l7brgj - occurs when trying to upload a photo to your blog

  • bX-lec2pv - occurs when trying to view your blogger profile

  • bX-mrpzsd - This error occurred today and I was able to get out of it and return to posting an entry on my blog

  • bX-mw12zg - occurs when trying to post to your blog

  • bx-rl11u - It happens when one needs to remove a (or more than one) page element on their blog

  • bX-rqad0i

  • bX-t0sosy

  • bX-tvqcyg - may occur when you are trying to view your blog. Even though Blogger.com may suggest that you clear your history or cache files, many people have said that they tried this and that it didn't work for them.

    this error # also came up when someone posted a link on their blog. When the went to view their blog that is when they got this same message error # (they also have said that they can post but not view their blog)

    Unfortunately this now means that the error codes that people are receiving may not all be for the same thing!

  • bX-ue3gbf - has something to do with adding video to one's blog. This error code may come up when you are trying to add video to your blog.

  • bX-xa9q9m - seems to happen when one tries to add their adsense code to their blog - whether this occurs when one is trying to add the adsense codes manually or via letting blogger.com do it for them hasn't been established yet

  • bX- y2d1pl - happens when one tries to upload a video to their blog

  • bX-z3w9rc - happens when trying to change your blog's template


I also have a more extensive error code list offline

Blogger.com encourages you to report these errors to their Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Groups. They ask that you please describe what you were doing when you got the error message and provide the error code and any additional information relating to what you were doing when you got the error code.

Usually I have found that when I get error codes when trying to edit my blog(s) here on blogger.com, I just let a day or two go by and when I log on again everything is fine and I am able to edit my blog.

*Please note:

Please do not contact me and ask me for the keystrokes that are required for you to get out from the "error" screen. You will have to contact Blogger.com's "Help" support and ask them for that information!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home