Saturday, April 5, 2008

How Do I Add Music To My Blog?

Personally I think its kind of annoying to have music playing when one visits a website or blog unless there is an option for you to decide whether or not you want to hear the music play but.....................

If you have a blog on Blogger.com and want to know how to add music to it you can visit their link explaining about how to add music to your blog.

Now that I have read the article myself I was thinking about adding music to my own blog - but I haven't made a firm decision about that yet.

10/17/08 - Additional Warning!

You want to be very careful about the music that you upload and play on your blog! You are really not supposed to have copyrighted music playing on your blog unless you have permission to do so!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home