Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some More "Blogger" Help Is On The Way!

One of the blogger help groups called "Something Is Broken" has just announced in one of its threads that 3 new blogger employees are joining in on the discussion threads.

Hopefully that will mean that there will be more help provided for those of you that are still having problems with the error codes that still seem to be cropping up when people are working with their blogs.

If you're still having problems editing your blogs be sure to post on the thread listed above. If you need to work on your blog right away and you want to get out of the error screen then you can ask the blogger help staff to give you the code(s) so that you can get out of the error screen so that you can work on your blog.

This has worked wonders for me because I have been editing and adding to my blogs like crazy in the past few weeks and I'm glad that I don't have to deal with the error screens any more!

In the meantime I'm sure that the blogger help staff is working on fixing these error code problems.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home