Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blogger - Can I Add More Than One Poll To My Blog

I already have one poll on my The Adsense Consultant Blog but a very interesting question came up and I wanted to add it as another poll. Didn't know whether or not Blogger would let you have more than one poll on your blog so I went to their "Help" section, entered the word "polls" in their search box. But none of the links answered my question.

So I decided to try it anyway (at the risk of losing my other poll).

IT WORKS!

You CAN have more than one poll on your blog on Blogger.

Here are the two poll questions on my The Adsense Consultant Blog:

  • How much do you make a month with adsense

  • How long before you got your first adsense check?


My The Adsense Consultant Blog

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home