Wednesday, June 6, 2007

"When Is My Blog Ready For Adsense?"

"When Is My Blog Ready For Adsense?"

Well judging from my experience with my clients a good rule of thumb is to have at least 5 entries in your blog before you apply for adsense.

Also make sure that your blog has some sort of subject/niche/theme connected to it as well. On the whole Adsense doesn't accept blogs of a "general" nature - that is if you are posting to your blog to just post and you don't have a particular subject in mind you risk your blog or website not being approved by Adsense.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nigel Bird said...

You sound like you've got your finger on the pulse with adsense.I have now registered with adsense and I had to put there box in under adding a page element. The box has the same ad in everyday at the moment. Do you know if this is right and I thought that the adsense ads had to be relevant to my subject?

ps
Love your cartoon makes me wantto go and do some chilling..
with love
Monica
http://usefulquitstuff.blogspot.com/

August 13, 2007 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

Thank you for your comment.

It could be that since your adsense account is still new it will take time for the right ads to appear.

so just give it a little time

August 17, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home