Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How Much Have Some People Made With Adsense?

One of my most popular blog posts was the one where I provided a link to a list of Adsense Earnings and how much money they have made using adsense

It tickles me to think that I could actually be included in that list - although I would be in the bottom half of the list I would be the exact last person on the list! That means that I have actually made more money using Adsense then some that appear on the list. I can't tell you how proud that makes me feel.

Beside the fact that I am an Adsense Consultant, the fact that I am actually making money online using the Adsense program just helps my professional title as well.

You can't be an Adsense Consultant and not be making money with Adsense - although I'm sure that there are those who do call themselves adsense consultants but haven't earned a thing from adsense.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home