Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Adsense Goals!

I was talking to my brother on the phone and I was telling him about how I liked watching "The Fabulous Lives Of......" - its one of those lifestyles of the rich and famous-type shows. The last show I was watching was about billionaires and I told my brother that I liked watching these shows because I hope that some of that money finds it way towards me!

My Adsense Goal is that I would like to make $1 Million Dollars in one month and then $5,000 per month after that! It's interesting because I don't think that anyone has made $1 Million Dollars in one month using adsense. (If you know of someone who has already made this amount then please be sure to let me know by leaving a comment).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home