Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Was Your Blogger.com Blog Tagged As A Spam Blog?

A few days ago people were having problems with some of their blogs being tagged as a spam blog. An email was sent to bloggers saying as much!

One of my clients got one of these emails - dated - I believe - July 31st - about a week ago.

Interesting note here because since the client hadn't posted to their blog in a while they were really not aware of the fact that their blog was even flagged as a spam blog.

By the time they actually got to their blog everything had been cleared up and their blog was ready to be posted to again!

So I guess what I am trying to say here is that even though it can be a nuisance when something goes wrong with your Blogger.com blog - just give it a little time and the problem may eventually solve itself!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger CRITICAL MASS CAT said...

Thank you for this site. I've been searching all over the place for info you have provided here. I think my blogs have been tagged as spam blogs. Have followed the steps & hope the blogs aren't going to be shut down - and that I can post again.

August 12, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: I'd like to avoid this happening again. Does blogger.com give us a list of "enfringements" to rectify or avoid in the future?

August 12, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

I really don't think that you can avoid it from happening again. My and my clients's blogs have been tagged as spam blogs on more than one occassion.

The only thing you can do is to just go through the process of asking that your blog be reviewed by a human set of eyes.

Besides if they gave away the criteria they use to tagged a blog - I think that would kind of defeat the purpose - if you get my drift!

August 14, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home