Friday, August 1, 2008

"Please UnBlock My Blog!"

Why has my blog been locked?

My Blog Has Been Tagged as A Spam Blog!

"Please Unblock My Blog Now!"



While Blogger.com does have message boards where people can post about the problems that they are having, you should report the problems that you are having to Blogger.com and you can do that by clicking on Resources and that should take you to a link where you can report the problems that you are having with your blog.

It is my understanding that the Blogger.com help message boards are there so that people can post about the problems that they are having and hopefully someone who has had the same problem and managed to solve it will post with a reply on how they solved the problem.

BUT if you want Blogger.com to know about the problem(s) that you are having with your blog then you should report it to them - officially - by clicking on the link that I provided above.



August 2, 2008 Update! - Blogger.com has put up some information about the "spam" blog problems that have been happening lately.

You can find out more about it by clicking here


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Good morning
One of my two blogs was disabled when he has more than 1 year. I can not contact support and I do not know what to do.
This is the blog vipassana and not the one on Burma
What can I do?
thank you

August 4, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Sister2brother said...

Hopefully your problem has been solved by now but if not you can click here and report the problem to Blogger.com

August 5, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home